Join us for a luxurious valet dive charter where we take care the details of your dive day for you. Visit two amazing dive sites!
CHARTERS ON NAMAKA
All charters include tanks, weights, mask snorkel and fins.
Namaka is named after a Hawaiian ocean goddess, and she delivers the royal treatment to all on board. With spacious decks and multiple seating and viewing areas, you have plenty of room to spread out and be in your own world at sea.
What makes Kohala Divers really stand out is the amazing crew. Our crew loves diving, and they love sharing the ocean’s wonders with others. Group sizes are kept small and personal. Diving is never rushed, and we expertly cater to all levels of dive experience. Whether you are an experienced diver who dives globally or you are doing your first dive with us, you will leave with amazing memories and new friends!
The Kohala Divers team has over 30 years of experience on the Kohala Coast and is a recognized 5-star PADI facility.
- Two heated freshwater showers
- Private head (that’s a toilet for you land lovers)
- Two easy boarding ladders
- Freshwater rinse tank and table for cameras
- Upper and lower deck seating
- Extensive marine life library
- Snacks and beverages included
- An eager crew to assist with all gear donning and entry/exits
Book with us on three or more charters and get 10% off all of your diving. After completing open water certification with us, all dives are 10% off.
- Divers are required to bring their certification card. If you can’t find your card, please call us in advance to do a search online for your card. Divers without a certification card will be required to do a discover course or join as a snorkeler.
- Divers must be able to speak, read, and understand English. Due to the important information given by the crew, this is necessary for safety.
- Divers with a rating below OW level such as scuba divers or JR open water divers limited to a 40′ dive depth are welcome to join the charter at the price listed for their level. The higher price is to ensure proper crew with more strict guiding limits.
- Certified divers who have not dived in over a year are strongly encouraged to take a refresher course in the pool before their dive day. We also offer an option of a private guide, which can serve as a great refresher option.
Book online or call ahead to make reservations at (808) 882-7774. We will need a credit card to hold your reservation. We require 48-hour advance notice on any cancellation. There is a full charge on any cancellation made less than 24 hours before your scheduled charter.
Meet for your charter at our shop or request complimentary transportation by our shuttle from Kohala Coast resorts.