For the ultimate day on the water with friends or family Namaka can be chartered privately. It’s your day, it’s your adventure.
ONE-SITE AFTERNOON DIVE OR SNORKEL TRIP
- Certified Open Water Divers or Above
- Snorkelers/Observers Price includes equipment (e.g. snorkel, wetsuit, fins)
- PADI Scuba diver (limited to 40 ft) or JR certified 10-11 diver
- Private guided diver Includes one diver
- Ride Alongs- not getting in the water 8-15 must be accompanied by adult
A GREAT OPTION FOR THOSE SHORT ON TIME!
Join us for a luxurious valet dive charter where we take care the details of your dive day for you. Our dive guides like to take it slow underwater so that you have a relaxing time and can enjoy the scenery while also having respectful interactions with creatures big and small.
We find we can deliver the best experience by picking which site we visit once we are out of the harbor. Kohala Coast water conditions are ever changing, and the crew will make their site choice by best visibility, calmest waters, and variety for our repeat dive guests. All the sites we visit have something great to offer for every experience level.
Snorkelers (8 years old and up) are welcome. Snorkelers are often entertained by passing dolphins or whale activity.
Traveling with uncertified divers? They can book the one-tank discover scuba course and join you on this charter
Booking multiple days of diving? Three trips or more gets you 10% off all dives. To reserve multi-day packages, book your first two trips online and then email us to add others with a discount or give us a call at 808-882-7774.
- Two heated freshwater showers
- Private head (that’s a toilet for you land lovers)
- Two easy boarding ladders
- Freshwater rinse tank and table for cameras
- Upper and lower deck seating
- Extensive marine life library
- Snacks and beverages included