Join us for a luxurious valet dive charter where we take care of the details of your dive day for you. Enjoy one dive at a beautiful dive site.
- Most Popular
TWO-SITE DIVE OR SNORKEL
- Certified Open Water Divers or Above
- Snorkelers/Observers Price includes equipment (e.g. snorkel, wetsuit, fins)
- 2-Tank/2-Location Private Charter Up to 18 divers plus 6 snorkelers (or 36 snorkelers)
- Dive Club Diver
- PADI Scuba diver (limited to 40 ft) or JR certified 10-11 diver
- Private guided diver Includes one diver
- Ride Alongs- not getting in the water 8-15 must be accompanied by adult
DIVE AT TWO BEAUTIFUL SITES
Join us for a luxurious valet dive charter where we take care the details of your dive day for you. Our dive guides like to take it slow underwater so that you have a relaxing time and can enjoy the scenery while also having respectful interactions with creatures big and small.
We find we can deliver the best experience by picking which sites we visit once we are out of the harbor. Kohala Coast water conditions are ever changing, and the crew will make their site choice by best visibility, calmest waters, and variety for our repeat dive guests. All the sites we visit have something great to offer for every experience level.
Snorkelers (8 years old and up) are welcome. Snorkelers are often entertained by passing dolphins or whale activity.
Traveling with uncertified divers? They can book the two-tank discover scuba course or open water certification course and join you on this charter.
Booking multiple days of diving? After three trips per person with Kohala divers you qualify for our “I Dive Kohala Club” and you can get a 10% discount on all future trips. Once you’ve paid for 3 trips per person give us a call or an email and we will send you your I Dive Kohala Club online discount code. 808-882-7774 [email protected]
- Two heated freshwater showers
- Private head (that’s a toilet for you land lovers)
- Two easy boarding ladders
- Freshwater rinse tank and table for cameras
- Upper and lower deck seating
- Extensive marine life library
- Snacks and beverages included
For your Safety and enjoyment requirements of a certified diver for this trip are:
- Have been diving in the past 5 years or taken a refresher course (recommended every 2 years, You may be asked to show your log book)
- Able to swim against a mild to moderate current in open water
- Able to independently maintain buoyancy well enough to complete a three minute stop.
- Comfortable diving in a group of up to 6 divers.
Kohala Diver’s number one priority is the safety of all passengers and crew. Therefore, if you are unable to affirm any of the previous statements, you will be required to hire a private guide or complete a refresher course. Thank you for ensuring a fun and safe diving experience aboard Namaka.